Ran across this on the internet from my father, Howard Snyder, and thought it was interesting. What do you think? Others you would add?
1. Interpret the gospel primarily through Romans.
2. Focus solely on “personal salvation.”
3. Make heaven the goal.
4. The clergy/laity split.
5. Thinking economics and politics are not directly gospel concerns.
6. De-prioritize community.
7. Neglect the Old Testament.
8. Limit justice to personal righteousness.
9. Neglect intercession.
10. “Believers” instead of disciples.
11. Substitute heaven for the kingdom of God.
12. Faith just a part of life.
13. Disregard Genesis 9.
14. Divorce discipleship from creation care.